Monday, June 15, 2009

Organic Life Blog

Welcome to the Organic Life and Products Blog!

I created this blog to discuss organic products and the how it is essential to choose green products over industrial and mass produced items. I was not always an organically conscience person. I just started to focus on choosing organic as I feel great when I eat organic foods and buy organic products. Since I was a little kid, I have always been taught to buy products that are cheap. I didn't know what organic was and I didn't care. Buying the cheapest item was my goal when shopping for groceries, I didn't realize that there were harmful chemicals that could eventually lead to me getting sick.

After I started using organic products, I felt HEALTHY. I had renewed energy and had more strength. So that's a little bit about me...I will start writing posts about products, like organic shampoo, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment